Are you interested in…
Scoring with college app essays?
Polishing public speaking skills?
Develop your talent through these two options…
One-to-one, fast-track tutoring for all ages, all levels
Creative writing summer sessions for middle school+high school students
Here are some inspiring subjects you can learn through private Zoom tutoring:
- Creative writing skills for all ages, elementary through adult
- College essay guidance. Write in a creative way that captures who you are and intrigues admission committees
- College interviewing techniques/job or school interview skills
- Public speaking confidence, from writing a speech to performing it
- Interview, articulation, vocabulary skills, and more
Here’s how the virtual summer camps work:
- Monday to Friday for two weeks per session. We meet twice a day. In the morning session, you learn fun new skills. Take a break in between to write, create, and connect with attendees. Then come back for the afternoon session when we share, get peer critiques, and receive personalized teacher feedback.
- Sessions divided by age: High schoolers attend June 22nd to July 3; Middle schoolers, July 6th to July 17. To learn about future sessions for continuing and new students, sign up for information emails at write [at] LBSchulman [dot] com
Or Maybe You Need Developmental or Editing Help For Your Specific Writing Projects?
First two pages free!
Do you have a first draft that needs revision? Are you stuck with your project, unable to move forward? Or maybe you’re in the pre-writing stage, trying to develop a plot that works with your ideas, themes, and characters while potentially standing out in the competitive market of literary submissions…
Whether it’s a chapter or an entire manuscript, I offer editorial services that meets your needs.
With two award-winning young adult novels in the world, I have experience in pinpointing plotting problems, deepening characterizations, and identifying features in a story that need clarification or development. I am that professional, fresh eye that will help elevate your project to a higher level.
To make sure we are a good fit, I offer the first two pages for free.
Contact me to get started.