Take your writing to a new level with teacher and author, L.B. Schulman! Private tutoring and 2021 summer programs for teens now available!
Check out hot-off-the-press testimonials from students
- VIRTUAL CREATIVE WRITING CAMPS, summer 2021 Write me to secure a spot!
- Virtual or In-Person TUTORING for all ages+ levels:
- fast-track creative writing skills
- Work on your creative writing or public speaking skills–or even both!
- Create entries for the esteemed Scholastic Art and Writing Awards
- YEAR-ROUND VIRTUAL CLASSES keep students engaged with learning.
- Need help with your partial or full book project? Content/editorial help is close at hand.
More about virtual creative writing camps for students, summer 2021. Camps hours are Pacific Daylight Time.:
- All Zoom-based camps are from Monday to Friday. Sessions last three weeks. (With interest, limited one-week sessions will be available for the busy teen.) Our students meet twice a day, with a break in-between.
- Middle and high school camps: In the late morning session, you learn fun new skills. Take a break in-between to write, create, and connect alone or with attendees. Then jump back on for the afternoon session when we share, get peer critiques, and receive personalized teacher feedback.
- Write L.B. to learn more.
More about virtual tutoring.
- Miles don’t matter when you can tutor with the right teacher from the comfort of your own home
- Creative writing skills for all ages, elementary through adult
- Need college essay help? Write in a creative way that captures who you are and intrigues admission committees
- College interviewing techniques/job or school interview skills
- Public speaking confidence, from writing a speech to performing one
- Interview, articulation, vocabulary skills, and more
More about editorial help.
Have a first draft that needs revision? Stuck in your project, unable to find a way out? Need pre-writing help to develop a plot that works with ideas, themes, and characters? Now is the time to stand out in the competitive market of literary submissions.
- Doesn’t matter if it’s one chapter or a novel. All projects welcomed.
- Feel confident we’re an excellent fit–get the first two pages for free!
Contact me to get started!