Take your writing to a new level with teacher and author, L.B. Schulman! For elementary students, middle and high schoolers
Check out hot-off-the-press testimonials from students
- VIRTUAL CREATIVE WRITING CAMPS hours are Pacific Daylight Time.
- Virtual or In-Person TUTORING for all ages+ levels:
- fast-track creative writing skills
- college app essay development
- public speaking know-how
- Or a hybrid of the above!
- YEAR-ROUND VIRTUAL CLASSES keep students engaged with learning.
- Need help with your partial or full book project? Content/editorial help is close at hand.
More about virtual creative writing camps for students, summer 2020. Camps hours are Pacific Daylight Time.:
- All camps are from Monday to Friday. Sessions last two weeks. We meet twice a day, with a break in-between.
- Middle and high school camps: In the morning session, you learn fun new skills. Take a break in between to write, create, and connect alone or with attendees. Then jump back for the afternoon session when we share, get peer critiques, and receive personalized teacher feedback. Middle- schoolers learn public speaking skills related to writing.
- Elementary camps: The day starts at 10 to 11 PST–followed by a half hour break so kids can eat and stretch–and then we join up again from 11:30 to 12:30. Sessions are 2/3 creative writing, 1/3 public speaking skills, and 3/3 fun.
- Sessions dates: High schoolers attend June 22 to July 3 (sold out); Middle schoolers, July 6 to July 17; Elementary, July 20 to 31; Last session is for high schoolers, August 3 to August 14.
More about classes during the school year.
Write L.B. to learn more about virtual creative writing classes that will keep students engaged and inspired year round. Incorporate exciting learning into what may end up being a partial or fully-online education. Note: Fall and spring classes are by invitation only. Students must have potential interest in writing and want to join!
To learn about future sessions for continuing and new students, sign up for the newsletter at email@example.com.
More about virtual tutoring.
- Miles don’t matter when you can tutor with the right teacher from the comfort of your own home
- Creative writing skills for all ages, elementary through adult
- Need college essay help? Write in a creative way that captures who you are and intrigues admission committees
- College interviewing techniques/job or school interview skills
- Public speaking confidence, from writing a speech to performing one
- Interview, articulation, vocabulary skills, and more
More about editorial help.
Have a first draft that needs revision? Stuck in your project, unable to find a way out? Need pre-writing help to develop a plot that works with ideas, themes, and characters? Now is the time to stand out in the competitive market of literary submissions.
- Doesn’t matter if it’s one chapter or a novel. All projects welcomed.
- Feel confident we’re an excellent fit–get the first two pages for free!
Contact me to get started!