I love to talk to book clubs (Zoom, Skype, or in-person one day), visit high schools, and do book events. Drop me a note. Want to see me in action first? Check out this recent speech, “Keeping History Alive Through Inspiration.”
Here’s a sampling. For Event Listings from 2018 to present, just ask…
- November 12, 2018: Mill Valley Library, Conversation with Grant Faulkner, NANOWRIMO
- June 19, 2018: Association of Jewish Libraries, Temple Israel, Boston, MA, panelist: Keeping History Alive Through Inspiration
- June 15-17, 2018: Book Passage Children’s Book Writers Conference Family Secrets Revealed. Invent the juiciest secrets, keep suspense alive, elevate stakes, and throw your reader off course through unreliable focus and “red-herrings.” L.B. uses her novel, STOLEN SECRETS, to dissect the mysteries your characters don’t want revealed.
- May 24, 2018: Jewish Book Network at Hebrew College in NYC, presenter
- February, 2018, 3:30 pm: Folio Books Teen Event-Writing Compelling Family Secrets
- February, 2018: National Finalist Judge, 2017 Scholastic Art & Writing Awards
- January, 2018: Jean’s Book Nerd Book Tour
- October, 2017: Northern California Children’s Booksellers Alliance Author Reception
- September, 2017: Stolen Secrets Launch Party at Book Passage Watch on YouTube now!
- July, 2017: Panel, SCBWI LA — The Forming + Nurturing of a Critique Group
- February, 2017: National Finalist Judge, 2017 Scholastic Art & Writing Awards
- February, 2017: Advanced plotting workshops, Marin School of the Arts